Nature Coast Banner

NBA

• Waiting impatiently for Thunder to come
    Posted on 12/05/2017 at 11:08 AM

Dinero Talks | Gregg Popovich rested most of the Spurs’ top players on Sunday and still nearly beat Oklahoma City, which suffered through a sloppy game from Russell Westbrook plus a foul-riddled off night from Paul George and stumbled to a three-point win. […]

• Quarter through NBA regular season, some things clearing up
    Posted on 12/05/2017 at 11:00 AM

Bettin’ on B-Ball | More than a quarter of the way through the regular season some things are becoming clear in the NBA. The Warriors have settled into an 18-6 start, but the best record in the Western Conference belongs to the Houston Rockets at 18-4. […]

• Parry's NBA Basketball Power Guide
    Posted on 12/05/2017 at 10:30 AM

VIP Parry’s NBA Basketball Power Guide is an excellent tool for gamblers to calculate a betting line near the anticipated point spread at Vegas sports books. Know what the betting line should be before placing your wager. […]

• Iskoe's NBA Basketball Records and Scoring Averages

VIP Iskoe's NBA Basketball Records and Scoring Averages Iskoe's NBA Basketball Records and Scoring Averages for the 2017-18 season through last Sunday night […]

• 2018 betting odds to win NBA Championship

NBA Championship future odds for betting and wagering are provided by Westgate. Check your local sports book for the latest odds. NBA future odds are updated weekly. […]

• Caesars 2018 NBA Team with the Best Finish odds
    Posted on 11/29/2017 at 10:30 AM

NBA Team with the Best Finish future odds for betting and wagering are provided by Caesars. Check your local sports book for the latest odds. NBA future odds are updated weekly. […]

• Las Vegas Lights to host MLS teams in 2018
    Posted on 11/28/2017 at 11:12 AM

The Takeover | After a .500 week, aka a juice out, in the Takeover I will go back to the sport that has been red hot for me lately – the NBA. But before I get into the plays this week let me give a you a little sports news going on around Las Vegas to keep your eye on. […]

• Warriors look vulnerable on the road but proceed with caution
    Posted on 11/28/2017 at 11:07 AM

Dinero Talks | The Warriors were down both Kevin Durant and Draymond Green against the Bulls at home last Friday, so oddsmakers went from a line that was approaching 20 and brought it all the way down to 15.5. […]

• 2 for Tuesday
    Posted on 11/28/2017 at 11:00 AM

VIP Two for Tuesday | Miami Heat at Cleveland Cavaliers , Iowa Hawkeyes NL at Virginia Tech , Vancouver Canucks at NY Islanders , Florida Panthers at NY Rangers . […]

• Pelicans, Sixers two of the feel good stories of NBA

VIP Bettin' on B-Ball | As football winds down over the next month the NBA will begin to attract more attention with the annual coming out party taking place on Christmas Day. There are five games to attract the nation’s attention on an otherwise quiet day in sports. […]

• Great time of year to be a sports fan

Feist Facts | This is a time of year when you are happy to be involved with sports, not only as a fan but as a participant by wagering on games. This is a great time of year to enjoy the purity of sports and the money making opportunities that are available each and every day in the NFL, NBA, […]

• 2018 betting odds to win NBA Championship
    Posted on 11/28/2017 at 10:30 AM

NBA Championship future odds for betting and wagering are provided by Westgate. Check your local sports book for the latest odds. NBA future odds are updated weekly. […]

• Iskoe's NBA Basketball Records and Scoring Averages

VIP Iskoe's NBA Basketball Records and Scoring Averages Iskoe's NBA Basketball Records and Scoring Averages for the 2017-18 season through last Sunday night […]

VIP Parry’s NBA Basketball Power Guide is an excellent tool for gamblers to calculate a betting line near the anticipated point spread at Vegas sports books. Know what the betting line should be before placing your wager. […]

• South Point 2018 betting odds to win NBA Championship

NBA Championship future odds for betting and wagering are provided by South Point. Check your local sports book for the latest odds. NBA future odds are updated weekly. […]

• Adam Silver supports legalization of sports wagering in U.S.
    Posted on 11/27/2017 at 5:59 PM

National Basketball Association Commissioner Adam Silver has again publicly stated his league’s support for the legalization of sports wagering in the United States. […]

• NBA takes Thanksgiving off but still plenty of games surround it
    Posted on 11/21/2017 at 11:06 AM

Dinero Talks | It’s Feast week in college basketball, but the NBA does some cooking too. The league is not coming to the table empty-handed in a week where football commands the largest presence on Thanksgiving Day. […]

• Kyrie, Celtics on 14-1 ATS roll
    Posted on 11/21/2017 at 11:00 AM

VIP Bettin' On B-Ball | About a fifth of the NBA regular season has been played as teams have played 15 games or so. A look at the standings shows a number of both surprises and disappointments. […]

• From Lakers-Bulls to UEFA Champions League
    Posted on 11/21/2017 at 11:00 AM

The Takeover | So last week was a disaster from a football standpoint. Clearly I need to stay away from college football, which was like dipping my toe in the water and getting burned so I am right back out of the pool where I belong.&nbs […]

Posted on 11/21/2017 at 10:30 AM

© 2017 Hernando Post. All rights reserved. XHTML / CSS Valid.
Proudly designed by Hernando Post Admin.